Wednesday, June 17, 2009

London!

So after spending way too much time on an airplane and almost missing my connecting flight in Newark I made it safely into London this morning. After waiting over an hour to make it through immigration I met up with Brian and his friends from back home, Jake, who goes to school in London. We dropped our stuff off at Jake's flat, cleaned up, and then set off to explore London. After buying our oyster passes we took off to Piccadilly Circus, Trafalgar Square, The Tower of London, Hyde Park, and Buckingham Palace. Considering both Brian and I had slept very little over the last day we were pretty tired, but we still opted to walk to the BYU London Center to meet up with Jake for some Indian Food and then a movie night activity with his singles ward. It has been a very long day and I will be leaving in four hours to catch a flight to Rome so I need to try and get some sleep, even though my body thinks it is 3:30 in the afternoon. Here are some pictures from today.





4 comments:

  1. Hey man Im glad to see that you made it ok. Also Matt and I found some of your old lacrosse shorts on the ground in the laundry room. I think they've just been hanging out there since you left.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so jealous you're already there... 3 more days for me!!! Have fun gallivanting around Europe try not to kill each other k?

    ReplyDelete
  3. clark with an argyle sweater!!! looks great. have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adventure you are beginning. Thanks for taking the time for us to share with us! Hugs! Aunt Tamara

    ReplyDelete