Monday, August 24, 2009

Your Euro Based Son Part IV

This will be my last Euro Based Son post. For those of you that don't know it is a tribute to my mothers blog yourhomebasedmom.com. Check it out if you haven't already. Here are some pictures from my trip through France and Spain and the different foods I tried.

Breakfast in the plaza of Ceberes
Best croissant I've ever had

Bakery in Ceberes - Small town on the southern French coast


Lunch in Madrid - Ham and cheese bocadillo

I love ham

Chocolate caña - Spanish Pastries are amazing!

Churros with dulce de leche

I've resorted to drinking lemon fanta by the half gallon

Best chocolate croissant I've had (and i've eaten lots)

Bakery where I bought the croissant in Port Bou Spain

Crepes in Paris



1 comment:

  1. Maybe you can start a food blog as Your Provobased Son and feature all the amazing food in Provo!!

    ReplyDelete